May 27, 2016
In episode 101 of 60-Second Cruise Tips, cruise expert and author
Gary Bembridge shares another cruising tip.
This one he talks about the nine tips that an article by
CruiseFever.net suggested you use to get a
cabin upgrade on a cruise.
The tips are:
- Choose the slow season for better chances of an upgrade.
- Book through a travel agent.
- Get a more expensive cabin in the first place.
- Hope for the chain reaction effect.
- Mention your special occasion for cruising.
- Wait until the second day of the cruise before asking.
- Choose your ship wisely.
- Go cruising more often on same line.
- Go for the TBA (To be Assigned) booking.
Find out more and to review the original article visit
Subscribe to the podcast to make sure you do not miss out on
other cruise tips on iTunes or Stitcher Radio