Apr 19, 2015
Gary Bembridge author of "The
Cruise Traveler's Handbook" provides another 60-Second Cruise
Tip. For more visit 60SecondCruiseTips.com and
subscribe free to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher Radio
and TuneIn Radio
Cruise Resource: Cruisable
The newest cruise resource launching online and as an app is called
It is designed to be both a cruise community and a travel resource.
Right now you have to go to one site for reader recommendations,
another site for cruise itineraries, another site to book it.
Cruiseable is an all-in-one solution that provides the information
you need and connects you with travel advisors who really know
There are five main features which are:
- Cruise discovery. You can browse through thousands of images of
ships and destinations — accompanied by trustworthy travel
journalism instead of marketing hype.
- Technology: filters atop any page help you zero in on the
cruise that fits your style and budget.
- Photo sharing. They spent a year downloading organizing and
optimizing more than 10,000 photos from the cruise lines and
tourism organizations to help travellers find a travel experience
that speaks to you. And they make it easy for them to be shared on
Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
- Travel guides. Their travel writers and editors, of which I am
one, have put together dozens of smart travel guides, port guides
and ship overviews.
- Visual Lists. The innovative Visual Lists let people share
their cruise and travel experiences through photos and text
Visit cruiseable.com to sign up and